Treat with love.
You have purchased a Hand Made Photographic Print and although extra care has gone into every step of the manual process, it is very important that you follow some simple recommendations to make sure your print will last for decades.
Opening Package - Overseas Orders
I post all my prints packed in tough card board packages to make sure you receive your beautiful print in excellent condition. Please follow these simple steps:
- Open in a clean and dry area.
- Handle with care.
- After removing the 1st layer of packing please follow the instructions included on packet.
- Use a sharp knife and only cut the places indicated in the instructions.
- All prints will be inside an archival envelope.
- Wash and dry hands very well. Preferable wear white cotton gloves to handle print.
- ALWAYS handle the actual from the sides.
- NEVER touch the printed area.
Storing prints - Unframed
Each print comes inside an archival envelope that protects it from touching contaminated surfaces such as paper and card board.
You can leave your print inside this envelope for storage but the other packaging is not acid free archival material so it should not be used for long term storage.
**Do not store in direct sunlight, hot areas or humid environment.
I highly recommend you frame your print as soon as possible. If you would like to keep it stored instead of framing I suggest to purchase an archival box. These boxes are made from acid free materials and are used is museums as well as private collections because they do not harm the items stored inside.